Our Electrical Safe Workplace Training Program will cover the elements of Chapter 1 of the NFPA 70E along with associated OSHA compliance and regulations. There will be a preview of the new 2021 NFPA 70E training standards.
Attendees will understand how to:
- Assess the hazards and associated risks
- Determine restricted, limited, and arc flash boundaries
- Devise a safe work plan and choose effective levels of personal protective measures and equipment.
- DATES & TIMES
- Tuesday, April 13th from 10am to 3pm EST
- Wednesday, June 2nd from 10am to 3pm EST (EPG Technicians Only)
- Thursday, July 15th from 10am to 3pm EST
Zoom: Access link and instructions will be emailed upon registration
$165 (Includes PDF handouts)
$10 discount per person for companies registering more than one employee
Lee Marchessault, President of Workplace Safety Solutions, 30 years in the field, renowned authority on electrical safety
To receive training for more than 10 employees, request customized safety training for your organization.