Our Electrical Safe Workplace Training Program will cover the elements of Chapter 1 of the NFPA 70E along with associated OSHA compliance and regulations. There will be a preview of the new 2021 NFPA 70E training standards.
Attendees will understand how to:
- Assess the hazards and associated risks
- Determine restricted, limited, and arc flash boundaries
- Devise a safe work plan and choose effective levels of personal protective measures and equipment.
- DATES & TIMES
Tuesday, January 12th from 10am to 3pm EST
- Wednesday, January 27th from 10am to 3pm EST (EPG Technicians Only)
- Thursday, February 11th from 10am to 3pm EST
- Friday, March 19th from 10am to 3pm EST
- Tuesday, April 13th from 10am to 3pm EST
Zoom: Access link and instructions will be emailed upon registration
$165 (Includes PDF handouts)
$10 discount per person for companies registering more than one employee
Lee Marchessault, President of Workplace Safety Solutions, 30 years in the field, renowned authority on electrical safety
To receive training for more than 5 employees, request customized safety training for your organization.